Monday 24 November 2008

Sunday 23rd November, Snowing in Kendal

Overnight the snow arrived in the Lakes and we awoke to find about one inch of snow in the garden. I was not scheduled to be working at the film festival till the afternoon so I headed off for a short walk at Kirkstone Pass and Red Screes. There was just a thin layer of snow, not deep enough to use our winter walking skills but sufficient to make the paths difficult underfoot

Having been inspired yesterday by a lecture from landscape photographer, Colin Prior, I took along my camera hoping to get some nice pictures of the snowy hills. The following are a few of the pictures I took.





























Then it was back to the film festival for some more films and beer.

No comments:

Blog Archive



Show/Hide Navigation